- Shipping is FREE for all orders with a total order value of £75 and over delivering in the UK.
- Shipping is a flat £5 for all orders with a total order value under £75.
- If you live within the UK, it typically takes 3-5 business days to receive all of your items. Please note, we are experiencing some COVID-19 and Brexit related shipping delays.
- International shipping is a flat fee of £15 to all countries outside of the UK.
- All import customs duties for international shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
- International shipments can take 2-20 days to receive depending on your proximity to the UK. Please note, we are experiencing some COVID-19 and Brexit related shipping delays.
- You can order multiple products from as many designers as you'd like for one flat delivery cost.
- Orders are dispatched directly from our designers - meaning you are receiving your product straight from the small creative business that designed and created your product(s). As such, please take note that items from different designers will ship in separate packages.
- Our goal is to ship all orders within 48 hours of being placed, however please be kind considering that it is the maker and their small teams who are personally wrapping and shipping your item.
- Once your order has shipped, tracking information for each item in your order will be emailed to you.
- Lone Design Club allows returns shipped within 14 days from the day the order was delivered.
- We offer free returns for orders shipping to and from addresses within the UK. All other shipping costs and import duties/taxes associated with returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you decide to return any of the items from your order, please contact Lone Design Club at email@example.com for the return shipping address. Unfortunately we can not refund orders returned to the wrong address, so it’s important to check.
- For all returns, proof of shipment, including a tracking number, must be provided by the customer to Lone Design Club by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so remember to hang on to your shipping receipt.
- Lone Design Club and our designers do not take responsibility for items lost in return transit and unfortunately if this does occur we will not be able to offer a refund. As such, please choose wisely when selecting your return shipping method.
- Need a different size or color? We’re happy to accomodate. Simply send us an email at email@example.com specifying your needs.
- For all exchanges, the costs associated with the return shipment of the original item and shipment of the new item is the responsibility of the customer.
- Maybe the item you originally purchased didn’t work out, but you spotted something else you like? If you decide you'd like an item from a different designer than you originally purchased, we recommend placing a new order for the item you’d like. Then we’ll process your original order as a straightforward return following the instructions above.
- Taxes are included in the product price for all orders. For further questions, please reference our FAQ page.
Have a question that you don't see answered here? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you.
- FREE UK shipping over £75. International shipping £20
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Zero 05 by Pera May, available at Lone Design Club. Each creation is handmade to order in Aotearoa, New Zealand. Please allow 14-20 working days to create your special object.