Join Designer Priscilla from Clothing brand Kim Dave to make your very own scrunchie out of off-cut materials. Priscilla will take you through the hand sewing techniques required and show you the step by step process of scrunchie making.
This workshop kit has everything you need + will be sent to you in advance. The fabric in the kits comes from deadstock or upcycled materials to show you how easy it can be to create something new from something old.
Fabric patterns and prints may vary so please select the base colour you would like and we will aim to get it as close as possible.
* Not suitable for small children
**Contains sharp objects
What to expect:
Hour long tutorial with the founder of Kim Dave, Priscilla, on making your own scrunchie.
- In purchasing a ticket you will receive a free Kit.
- In purchasing a Kit, you will receive free access to this event.
- If you miss this one, or the kit arrives late, the event will be recorded so it can be shared for you to participate in the future
- Please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE OF WORKSHOP
23rd May // @ 2PM BST
AVAILABLE DIGITALLY, ON DOWNLOAD + LIVESTREAM
COVID -19 NOTE: This event will be live streamed to ticket/ kit purchasers. Each purchaser will receive a private link to view in the safety of their homes.